From helping file a Home Insurance Claim to inspecting the roof & completing repairs, we provide our customers with the peace of mind they deserve.
A roof helps protect us, our home, and our belongings from the elements. When a disaster strikes, the damage can be devastating. And to make matters worse, filing a claim and dealing with your insurance company can be a long, stressful process. When you choose Blackrock Roofing for your roofing needs, we will guide you through the roof insurance claim process to get your claim resolved faster and help you get back to normal quickly.
When it comes to repairing a damaged roof, it’s important to make sure you are getting quality materials at the best value and with the highest craftsmanship installation possible. Give us a call at 720-467-9416 for fast, professional service!Trained insurance claims specialists on-site.
We work for you.
- Assistance in submitting a claim.
- On-site damage assessment with adjuster.
- Free estimates for all emergency & permanent repairs.
- All roofing services completed in an efficient and professional process.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS…
TO ENSURE A HASSLE FREE CLAIM PROCESS:
1. Contact Blackrock Roofing and the claims center of your Insurance Company and report that you may have hail and or wind damage to your home.
2. Once you have reported the clam, contact your Blackrock Roofing Field Representative with the claim number.
3. The Insurance Company will contact you with the name and phone number of the Adjuster, along with the date and time that the adjuster will be coming out to inspect your home. Contact your Blackrock Roofing Field Representative with this information. To protect your best interests, we need to meet with your adjuster and come to an agreement on the full scope of the damage to your home.
4. After the meeting with your Insurance Adjuster, your Blackrock Roofing Field Representative will contact you on what work the Insurance Company will be covering on your home and to set up a time to select the products and colors to be used on your home.
5. Once you have selected the products and colors, your Blackrock Roofing Field Representative will schedule your project for production and within two weeks your project should be started.
6. Upon completion of your project, our Blackrock Roofing inspector will examine the completed work and pick-up any leftover materials.
7. At some point in this process your Insurance Company will typically send out a claim report and the first two checks. When you receive this, contact your Blackrock Roofing Field Representative and arrange a time to have this picked up.
8. After we receive the insurance paperwork and your project is deemed complete, both you and your Insurance Company will receive a final invoice. When you receive the second and final check, from the Insurance Company, the remainder is the invoice is due